YUMMO!! Where can I get my hands on that PATTERN??? I will actually READ the handbook for my sewing machine to learn to make these!! fab. I saw a woman in TARGET Friday night with a fabulous patchwork/type fabric purse...I truly wanted to chase after her and ask her "WHERE DID YOU GET THAT I HAVE TO HAVE ONE!" but hubby was with me and he would just NOT UNDERSTAND. Lovin your YUMMY posts...is this a challenge? do tell!
1 comment:
YUMMO!! Where can I get my hands on that PATTERN??? I will actually READ the handbook for my sewing machine to learn to make these!! fab. I saw a woman in TARGET Friday night with a fabulous patchwork/type fabric purse...I truly wanted to chase after her and ask her "WHERE DID YOU GET THAT I HAVE TO HAVE ONE!" but hubby was with me and he would just NOT UNDERSTAND. Lovin your YUMMY posts...is this a challenge? do tell!
Post a Comment