Thursday, November 29, 2007

DD Challenge...What fun!




So this morning I was doing my blog check and the beautiful and talented Donna Downey had some layout sketched that totally inspired me.

So at 6:45 in the morning, I grabbed the six baptism pics of Rob that have been waiting to be scrapped and started to crop--at 7:30--I was done! What fun--I hummed as I worked and was completely absorbed-LOVED IT-the kids were sleeping and I finished a page.

What a great way to wake up-

I will be using these sketches again, maybe tonight.

Thank you, Donna Downey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo!!
that's what i am talking about!!
you are awesome and thanks for sharing your page and blog with me!!

Sooz said...

WHOO HOO DONNA D COMMENTED ON YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR PAGES (loved her inspiring post, too...where does she get all that creative juice?!?!) I LOVE THE CUT OUT LETTERS!!!!!!!!!!!! so pretty. (it's that dang cricuit thing, isn't it? I still dont understand!) " )