Saturday, May 30, 2009

Remember me?

Well, Here I am...this shot all about the cool tank I am wearing- Dave insists I am pointing to my boobs but I assure you- I am NOT--- its my CHIllin with my Gnomies shirt- it really does not get any cooler.
Today I got to see Robby play ball, I biked in the morning, I cleaned a bit, I did some artsy stuff for Dave- inscribed Tee Balls to hand out for a mid season celebration- I had some time to sit and watch TV with Dave, went to a local consignment shop that I love and found some deals, I scrapbooked and we went to Moe's as a family for dinner. IT was FANTABULOUS.
I did not do school work, run around like a crazy person, do any school functions, run around like a crazy person, have any deadlines, or any pressing worries.
It was fantabulous...
Happy Saturday night-

and here is what I scrapped...




2 comments:

jenwcom said...

I REMEMBER YOU!!!!

Sooz said...

hey hottie! nice tank! MISS YOU!

love the SCRAPPIES!!!!!! xoxoo