but as per usual, i digress.
so here it is to unplug----pretty cool me thinks.


here is th note bigger from this website---
Do you want to check your email before brushing your teeth in the morning?
Do you live for getting comments on your blog?
Do you twitter at least 5 times a day?
How often do you update your facebook status?
How many hours a day is your tv on?
How close to you, at this moment, is your cell phone?
Think about it.
How hard would it be for you to unplug for one entire day?
no tv.
no phone.
no computer.
no internet.
Just you.
Your life and your camera.
Think you could do it?
Join us and unplug for ONE day in the month of May. Whatever day works best for you and your family. And then commit to it. No cheating. And document it. With photos or words or both.Then share your day with us on your blog. June 1st. On June 1st we’ll all share our days, together,on our blogs and spread the word to UNPLUG. Because I think a little unplugging is just what we all need every once in a while. To give our creative selves a day off. To rejuvenate.To just live. To be. Just you. Your life. Your camera.Feel free to share this with anyone you think might want to join in. Email me at jodified@gmail.com if you have any questions!
Thanks,
jodie
and then tonight as I was parousing Stacy's website again, I found her waxing poetic about her mom and the little traditions which sent me on an ebay hunt for a pig pitcher. i found one and man, let me tell you--- "garage saleing" is so soon and i am over the moon excited. if anyone comes across a pig pitcher or elepahnt pitcher anywhere for under ten bucks- please buy it and i will pay you back.
2 comments:
oh I love this!!!!!!!!!! So, doing this:) And I am with you giving up the celeb scrapbooker blogs. I only read Cathy and Ali. Might have to check out Stacy's again. Thank you for the text from Inspired. Looking forward to hearing all about it:)
Yes! Yes! Yes!!! Will be doing this myself! Gosh, it's such a simple concept, why didn't I think of this?? lol :)
Post a Comment