
tODAY is a glorious day...the four of us went to the field and had a great softball and baseball game. the weather couldn't have been better and the kids both played really well. who could ask for more?
this is robby running up to me as I walked over from Katie's game... Am I lucky or what to be greeted this way?

Here he is on the field---he is really starting to get the game. its fun to watch someone with athletic ability since I have very, very little.

and here's my girl, keeping herself warmed up as she waits to bat.

and here she is alert and at the ready-- she got someone out at the plate- GO KATIE!

i love this shot--sure it is blurry and the camera focused on that little cute blondie in the back instead if my Kate---but just look at the way she is looking at me. Oh, bestill my heart.

there is the proud papa=== getting in some practice before the game.

and here they both are=-telling me the story of Robby sliding into second...I'm not sure who was more excited.

Yep--- it is a great day...here's Katie - she got to play my old position. xoxoxoxo
Happy Saturday.
3 comments:
Totally a perfect day.
Finally had a chance to check in...miss all of you.
I am missing all of that - heavy sighing.......... Love you all!
Post a Comment