Thursday, April 29, 2010

I HAVE A MAGIC TRICK.

so i was reading Stacy Julian's blog post- "Honestly" and it struck a chord with me...she's busy, we're busy, I'm busy, who isn't busy?

but the part about her unwinding is what has stuck over the past few days...she unwinds with quiet time in the morning and running, two things that have not been happening for her.

i love scrapbooking- my true unwind- sitting at my desk with pics and a project (without a deadline) is, well there aren't any words really and i have not done that since January--yes- JANUARY....crazy, huh?

another stress reliever for me is really moving my body- even though i hate the whole getting to exercise, but once i am there, i do feel better and i haven't done that either...

and i really love the process of purging on this blog and posting pics- it collects me for a moment- and as you may have noticed, i have been blogging more as of late because I NEED IT. i am in the last two weeks of graduate school here and i knew it would be bad and it has been and, well, i have forced myself to blog to stave off my anxiety.



but here, I told you I have a MAGIC TRICK and I want to share it with you. God always has a plan and while I don't put my life in his hands often enough, look what he has sent into my life as a reminder of what is most important...





yep, that's my magic trick--- Get near this baby and everything that does not really matter melts away...And this baby, MAN ALIVE. If I want to see her, which you know I do, I go to my sister's house- and there is my mom, my sisters, my nephews...ahhh, all the people that always make me remember what is important.

So, let's try this trick again. Are you stressed? Do you feel overwhelmed? Well, look below here...
Don't you feel better?

Do you have a dirty house and crap everywhere like me? projects and meetings and meals to cook and who knows what else?

okay, well, look under here...


okay, hold your applause...I know, it is MAGIC.

3 comments:

Diane said...

She is such a doll. And I have to agree, there is nothing more precious, or beautiful, or wonderful than a new baby! Enjoy your new niece, Aunt Aimee! Love, Paul.

Pittsburgh mom said...

She is beautiful!!! Give my best to Kristen and Michael.

Chrissy Mancini said...

Thank you for making me smile today....she's an angel and just what I needed!