Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wait!!!!!

Have I talked about this? Robby's sixth birthday--- my baby, he turned six.... oh man, he can't be six. wasn't he just learning to walk?
and this---did I talk about this? My baby turned eight! Eight years old. Oh man, when did that happen? actually it was this saturday, april 17. We went to New York and it was a glorious day.

Don't know where I have been or where the days are going lately--- I know I am not here on my blog where I want to be....

but I am here--see me? Here I am in the bathroom at American girl with my favorite American girl.

I must be busy though because I was supposed to have my nephew today, it is on my calendar- and he isn't here-- I guess my sis thought I was so busy she changed plans without telling me-- and she is the one about to have a baby any minute. MAN! I AM BUSY:)

I will be back soon, I promise. I miss you. May 6 is almost here.

Love,

Me

No comments: