Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Two Posts in One Day.

What could possibly make me post twice in one day--- Well, that little niblet on Robby's hand, that's what!



That little niblet is now safely put away in Robby's tooth pillow. This is the first official night for the tooth pillow. (isn't that pillow cute?- a lovely gift I received from my Pittsburgh Mom's friend, Joann) My, oh, my...it's a big day for my six year old. HE LOST HIS FIRST TOOTH.

The story behind losing the tooth will go down in history as a true Mommy, Robby moment. The short version, the tooth was infected, the adult tooth half in behind it, I had to sit on him to get it out. Wasn't pretty.

And now, I have one proud boy and I must say...

one very, very handsome boy.

1 comment:

Pittsburgh Mom said...

Handsome is definitely what he is! Even without the tooth! Love you all!