Wednesday, July 28, 2010

12 month Gerber Tee






So much craziness occurs here that most times I don't actually laugh out loud hysterically. I am always smiling and giggling but laughing out loud in surprise is not a daily thing.

I was in the shower this afternoon and Rob asked if he could play outside. I said okay and told him he would have to put a shirt on...he had gotten the shirt he had worn at lunch dirty.

When I got out of the shower and peeked out the window to check on my boy, I saw him wearing this shirt that my mother in law got for him that he has not worn since he was six months old. It still sits in his drawer because he can not bear to part with it but come on....the boy is almost as tall as his eight year old sister and weighs over seventy pounds.

My kidddos--- thank goodness for them. Thank goodness for laughing out loud.

2 comments:

pittsburgh mom / nana said...

I can't believe he still has that shirt!!!!!!! LOL but so cute! I think that was your father-in-law's idea........

Cameron said...

LOL! It actually reminds me of when I was in middle and high school and the high school football players would wear shirts that were cut off so their stomachs were showing, just like that! Maybe he's starting a new trend, lol. :)