Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you...


We have a lot of babies around here. Katie is the oldest cousin on my side of the family and has two three year old cousins, a 14 month old and a three month old.

All of her cousins on this side of the state were boys until three months ago. And then along came Ashlynne Grace.

Katie and Ashlynne --- what can I say --- my heart soars when I see them together. Probably mostly because I LOVE my sisters and what we are to each other and I hope, hope, hope Katie can have a little piece of this with her cousin.


Oh girls....I can't get enough...have I talked about how much I love pink?


Oh forget pink, these two creatures would look lovely in any color or anything. My heart soars.

1 comment:

pittsburgh mom / nana said...

Katie is going make as good a mother as you are - I can tell just by looking at the pics. They are all handsome and beautiful. Molly Kate has the exact same outfit on last Sunday!!
How about that suntan little Ms. Katie has!!?? Love you guys!