Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Last Published On July 1st? Cha Whaty?

people have been telling me that the summer is flying and I have always listened to this and sort of not understood. but now, i look at my blog that says I have not posted since July 1 and it is July 22 and WOWSERS! Summer is flying.

The pictures below are all from our July 4 weekend in Moraine, Pa with the Mauder Family. We had a fabulous time. This place is very special to Dave and has become special to me and the kids in turn. My hope is that everyone has a special place like this to go to...

Among the highlights:

spending time with Mike Lori and the girls
discovering the game, COrn Hole
watching Rob and Glenn play--- their Dads were very best friends.
talking with Glenn's mom, Barb
going to a flea market
watching Dave and Glenn- their relationship is hands down one of my favorites.

I would love to give you my little quips about all the photos below but I am on my Mom's MAC ( i do not like macs, sam i am) and the pics do not come up in my screen-- just garbled code...so no quips. Just look at the shots and know that they make me happy.






1 comment:

Cameron said...

I love you, Sam I Am. :) Happy summer!