Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ali Edwards Challenge...ONE WORD.


I have delayed on posting my one word because I thought I would create my word somehow and post a picture but this my friends is not happening...so I found these little rocks that do not say embrace but they say other things...maybe you ca pick a word!

I have had my word since last week...in fact, it has been circling around in my brain for a few months now and when Ali's challenge came along to pick a word to serve as a goal for 2007, I was Ready.

My word is EMBRACE. Embrace life, embrace happiness, embrace what is handed to you, embrace your strengths. embrace your weakness, embrace that your jeans feel a little tight(note to self, you should not have to jump around on the floor like a frog to make your jeans feel comfortable...stop putting things in your outh, Aim), etc, etc, etc.

So often, I am living in the future.."what if", "let's plan", "i am excited for..."

I want to EMBRACE now because that is what we have...

1 comment:

Sooz said...

HEY!! MORE ROCKS!! ARE THEY ALL YOURS??? I AM JEALOUS!! HEE HEE

Embrace and Grace.
We rhyme!!