Friday, January 26, 2007

So fun...the most fun


These are the playing cards that I am embellishing for the 52 week challenge and it is the most fun I have had scrapbooking in a long while...which says a lot since I always love it.
Really looking forward to doing this each week now that I am caught up...THREE CARDS, THREE WEEKs.

In fact...this is definitely what I will bring with me to Scrap Bowl 2007 in Chantilly...just doing the backgrounds of the cards is like a mini creativity flight. I have decided to solely use scraps for this project and try my hardest to use the tons of stickers I have that will never get used otherwise.


These cards embody the first three questions... What are you proud of...
What is powerful to you
I am...
Great times...if you want more info on this challenge go to embers.typepad.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them! Thanks for sharing!

Sooz said...

OH I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE DOING THIS CHALLENGE TOO, AIMEE! Love your cards and your decision to use your scraps...great idea. I love your first three!! Sunday is number 4! FUN!