Tuesday, January 16, 2007

So here I am finally following up on my word challenge from AEzine. My ability to blog has been hindered as of late because of a pesky computer issue but my technical knight in a hooded sweatshirt has saved the day and I'm back and hopefully will post regularly. I draw a lot of enjoyment from this silly little blog.

Below is my quote with the word "embrace"---- my word for 2007. This quote is from www.inspirationpeak.com. Great place---check it out!


The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.


Attitude, to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do.

It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company ...a church ...a home.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past ...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way.

We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude ...I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes.



This is so how I want to be, what I want to remember every day. AWESOME.

No comments: