
excited about doing the shimelle book today...if you don't know what i am talking about go to shimelle.com...you'll find out.
wanted to take a minute to list some of my confessions as they are swirling around in this head of mine and I need a landing place. i lose paper lists and this lists, ah, the beauty of technology, will not get lost.
1) I eat a box of orange tic tacs in one sitting (and blueberries and rasberries and in high school a pack of sprees)
2) I love to sing kareoke. (passionately)
3) I will listen to the same song many times in a row. (many means 34 or more)
4) I completely enjoy Delilah on the radio....her voice...the cheesiness...i can't get enough.
5) I pick the fuzz out of Dave's belly button and I enjoy it---I also like picking dry skin off of scalps. GROOSSS but sadly true.
6) I still have a tiger t shirt that i painted in middle school that i can not part with...i do not wear it but since my Dad thought it was the ultimate job, i hold on to it.
7) Dave and I went to see Pixar movies even before we had kids...love them.
this is what i can think of for now...sure there is more and i will only do five in the book...need to process which i will document...i must say #5 probably won't make it...typing it was just so hard.
1 comment:
Hi Aimee!
I am starting my Shimelle book tonight....had to have the GLITTER sticker letters....my confessions are still swirling about....will share when I have something more solid!!
SWIRLS!
Post a Comment