Tuesday, January 09, 2007

the little things


So Kris gave me the little purple beauty named Bella for Christmas...
she actually isn' t purple, more like a dark maroon...however, my blogger at home is broken and I am not able to upload my pictures of Bella(yes I took pics for the sole purpose of blogging about Bella)
and I love this duck. Whenever I look at her in the window sill, I instantly smile and that is a good thing.
I love the little things. I got so much pleasure from compiling the Yummy List back in December because it was all about the little things that just make life happy.
So now, after months of yearning for a duck, I have one...I have admired these things for so long but could not justify the expense. That is what makes this the ultimate gift from my super, fantastic sister. I did not ask for this duck but she thought of it and remembered and then splurged for me.
LOVE THAT! so thank you, Kristen. you make me happy(and not just because of the duck.)

1 comment:

Sooz said...

Oh my!! More and more I am feeling like we are TWINS separated at BIRTH!! I LOVE THESE DUCKS, TOO and I drool over them when I peruse the Smith & Hawken catalog (did you know Target carries some of their stuff??)...I love that they have NAMES......AND....I have a sister Kristin, too.

Yup. we are twins.