Monday, January 29, 2007

Card Challenge Week 4

this week we had to pick a symbol we loved and i picked my engagement ring. even after nine years, i look at it and smile as i think about the journey dave and i have been on and where we will be going next. this ring symbolizes the promise we made to each other to share the journey.

i could not get a good picture of my ring no matter how hard i tried...took about 30 shots...but i liked how dave was in the background of this one...seemed "symbolic."


8 comments:

cheri said...

Beautiful card and sentiment.

Di said...

Fabulous card :-)

valerie said...

lovley card I agree the way your OH is in the background is ver symbolic and it looks good too

jess said...

such a special symbol and great card!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Wonderful card!Love the symbol you chose!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful :)

Jenyfur said...

Nice card, love the subject matter.

Karalenn Hippen said...

Your card looks great. I like how you can see him in the background too. I also looked down a bit and saw that new line of paper! I think I'm in trouble too! :0)