25 things about me- just a stream of babbling here...
Today at 8:36am
I have been tagged so many times on this, I might as well do it.
Today at 8:36am
I have been tagged so many times on this, I might as well do it.
1. Sometimes when I am in the basement at night doing laundry, I get the spooks and run up the stairs very quickly, just like I did when I was a little girl.
2. I love the smell of my Mom Mom's house. I could just be there for days and feel so content.
3. I become attached to inanimate objects - I cried for two days when my Dad sold his truck- I felt it was part of the family.
4. Dave and I would have never been matched on any online dating service but I love him so much and can't imagine life without him.
5. Even though it won't happen and I don't pursue it, I dream about having a layout published in a scrapbook magazine.
6. I would love to live at the beach as long as my sisters and Mom were within a ten mile radius.
7. One of my greatest guilty pleasures was watching Las Vegas - I was sad when it was cancelled.
8. I would run away with Josh Duhamel if asked.
9. Being a Mom is much more bittersweet than I imagined. Each day with my Katie and Robby, my heart grows and I am scared when they leave me.
10. I hate the spa and getting a massage- it is too much for me- I do love getting a pedicure though.
11. When I could eat chocolate, I loved keeping a tub of Chocolate Icing in the fridge and getting a big spoonful now and then.
12. I think about my Dad at least once an hour. I miss him so much and whenever I talk about it, I well up.
13. I find therapy in my blog. Typing my thoughts is cleansing to me- gets them out of my brain where I think and worry entirely too much.
14. Teaching is a big part of who I am. I am at home in the classroom.
15. My cell phone is from 1999. It is a sheer miracle that I have not broken or lost it yet. I strive to take better care of my things but for whatever reason- it is not a forte.
16. I am very attracted to bald men- for instance "Jean Luke Piccard" turns me on.
17. I would love to overcome my insecurities and be content in my skin.
18. Since going away to college, I talk to my Mom everyday on the phone. When I miss a day, I miss her.
19. I love dancing and karaoke. Weddings are fabulous because I can spend the night dancing. I am not good but I love it.
20. I will always be a nerd. I can never play it cool. My heart is always on my sleeve and I have just begun to embrace that.
21. Jack is my very favorite name in the entire world. In college, at some parties, I would tell people my name was jackie.
22. ON the college note, my girlfriend and I once "jumped" a first or second floor balcony to the neighbor's balcony and left our shoes behind. The party was being raided and we thought we were so cool. Diane- what happened to our shoes?
23. I love listening to Delilah on the radio(B101.1)- the cornier the better.
24. My daughter sings andmakes up songs when she is palying/drawing/lost in her thoughts. It makes me happy to the core.
25. I also make up words to songs and am notorious for screwing up any song in existence and believing that the way I sing it is correct.
1 comment:
1. i get spooked too! i still jump onto our bed so nothing can stick it's hand out and grab my foot.
4. i hear you! brett and i are complete opposites. which i suppose makes us complete.
5. one day... when you least expect it...
8. i don't remember him being in your top 5.
10. i'm just the opposite. i hate people rubbing on my feet.
13. me too. it's totally a release. even if no one reads it.
16. wow. i wasn't aware of that.
17. it took me 38 years.
19. i wish i could love them both.
20. and people love you for it.
22. that was cool.
24. the sweetest sound.
25. and then someone comes along and corrects you... and it's like ??? don't harsh on my mellow, dude.
Post a Comment