Got some minutes to do my card yesterday- only a day late- pretty darn good! SUnday was filled with fun stuff like teaching Sunday School, deep cleaning the house, and hosting Bunko. Yesterday I got a subbing job and after three days of not being called- it was good to put on my teaching hat again. I really love going into the schools.
So the prompt..."Where are you today?"
When you get around to this card, anwer the question- I am battling with a never ending cold and my cough is getting worse - so for me, yesterday was---
being tired, weary (from the cold and working and mommy duties,)
being content because my life is full and i am blessed in countless ways-
busy because- heck- i didn't even take off my work clothes until 8:30 last night-
thoughtful because i have tons of thoughts going through my mind( have to continue to cut my portions, have to enroll in my special ed cert. program, have to go to katie's conference tomorrow morning, have to work on robby's printing, have to get rid of this cough, have to clean the toilets)---and on and on and on.
and running- because lately i feel like a gerbil on the wheel.
So there it is-
please be sure to post your cards- I would love to see where you are today.
1 comment:
Oh Aimee, take care of yourself! You don't want to end up with bronchitis like me, then your To Do list will REALLY pile up (trust me!). :)
Post a Comment