Sunday, February 15, 2009

Creativity is in the Air







YEsterday was a day filled with Valentine Love and Crafting...

What a valentine gift--- I finished my layout about Dave and I made two more layouts.

Last Sunday, I finished the beautiful Jennifer Stewart project from Inspired.
So I am on quite a roll- I have to credit my crafting explosion to my newly set up craft space- everything has a place and a spot and I know where everything is- when I am ready to do a layout- it happens very fast because I am not sorting, searching, and pulling my hair out because I can not find anything. WOOT!
Have a great Sunday- I am off to do some deep cleaning. One day off from tidying the house and it looks like a bomb went off in the kitchen...

5 comments:

Jennifer Stewart said...

Aimee, your project turned out just gorgeous. I'm really looking forward to seeing you again this year! :)

Jennifer

Cameron said...

I need to follow your lead, Aim! Get my craft space in order... whoo doggie what a project that is. :) I LOVE the Rock Band page! I love the others, too, but those arrows are just really my style, love them!

dodi said...

ooooh I wish I was so creative! I want a piece like what is on your mantle!!!! How fun is that??

So creative, you are... I just luv ya! :)

Katherine said...

WOW! I love your Inspired project! It's gorgeous! Your layouts are awesome too! Really love the circles and arrows! See you in May!! : )

Jilliene Designs said...

I love your pages. I feel like it has been forever since I scrapbooked! I can't wait to see you at Inspired my friend!