Thursday, February 05, 2009

This is not photoshopped.

This is a real picture. Robby got stuck in the Lincoln Logs bucket. He called me for help to get him out. I thought it was too funny to not take a picture. So I ran and got my camera- Mom of the year, right?

When I got him out- he said, "Owwww- that hurt! I just need to lie down on the couch for a minute and you give me a massage."

Where does this boy come from????

Too cute. p.s. I will try my darnedest to have many more pics of the kids on here. I have gotten the official notice from my Mom that I do way "too much scrapbooking and reflective crap" on here and all she really wants is the pictures. Well said, Mom. Well said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is seriously the funniest thing i've ever seen! and with a smile on his face. stuff like that wins all the time on america's funniest home videos. :)

we love you, mom... but WE need the scrapbooking and reflective crap! so, aimee will just have to post twice a day instead of once. that way we'll all be happy. :)

Cameron said...

Ha ha, I was trying to think of what to say but then I read Jen's comment and she said it perfectly. :)