becauseI went "yard saleing" today and spent $ 13.00 on all of this....

since my wedding shower, i have wanted Fiesta ware in a Rainbow of colors...with open cabinets in the kitchen and just lovely, lovely colors showing. I have oooohed and aaaheed over this stuff on ebay and at MaCYS and at friends' homes that have it(HELLO WANYOS) and this morning...I hit a jack pot. and in colors I love....
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAppy SAturday.
I used to yard sale with my Mom and Dad all the time and I like to think my Dad arranged this little transaction for me- I literally had to bite my tongue when the man who sold them to me said three bucks for the pitcher and a dollar each to the platters and four bucks for the salt and pepper shakers.
love a deal... and love yard sales. hope you do something you love today.
3 comments:
Hooray! I love garage sale deals! Most of the garage sales I've been to here are totally overpriced. But guess what--we are twinsies because I have Fiestaware! I only have it in blues but I wish I would have gotten it in all different colors... I'll have to keep hoping to score some other colors at garage sales! :)
I'm sure there was some divine intervention there!!!!!
oh I MISS GARAGE SALING!!!!! I want to go on excursions with you next time! xoxo love that you got your FIESTAWARE (and I am certain it was indeed divine interventin! xoxoxo)
Post a Comment