Lately, I have been feeling like the picture above.but, i digress...the real reason i am here today is that my pittsburgh mom has so informed me that she is tired of looking at the man pop on my blog and wants me to POST. she never, ever complains or asks me for anything so - here I am - POSTING.
Katie donated her hair to locks of love....she looks so super cute and sassy... we love the cut. here we are at her brownie ceremony. look what a love she is.
oh, and Dave and I moved to either Seattle or LOndon becuase all it does around here is rain.
so that is a brief little update for you, my dear lovies that read my blabber.
have a wonderful Tuesday.

4 comments:
Thank you for the pics!!! I couldn't quite tell what Katie's hair looks like but I KNOW that she looks cute no matter how long or short her hair is.
I must say that is one cute kitten - too bad for me and my stinking allergies. That's one I could cuddle with.
Super cute kitty! :) How sweet that Katie donated her hair! And hilarious comment from Pittsburgh mom, I'm tired of looking at the man pop, ha ha! :)
oh WOW!!! A new addition to the Porco Family - what a cute little puddin'...honestly!
I had to chuckle at your photo of the rabid (sp?) looking squirrel. I am now officially experiencing the school end rush and frantic "what am I going to do with these wee ones all summer??" thoughts. My anxiety is kicking in. But I will be fine.
Just keep tellin' myself this. >:-/
I want that kitten! Looks a little like a cat I had when I was in kindegarten named Halloween! Cute, cute, cute! Miss you!
Deitra:)
Post a Comment