last night, I came in from the garden and facebooked about my TRAGEDY. Deer at my garden. my most gorgeous tomato plants yet -- this is year four for my garden. yes, i am dramatic.
and then after i had tried to drown my sorrows in some rice krispie treats, my husband said, "you have a package..."
I opened it to find a lovely Kelly Rae Roberts print from Cathy. A prezzie from a lady that I could listen to for hours. I swear she should do books on tape.
I opened it to find a lovely Kelly Rae Roberts print from Cathy. A prezzie from a lady that I could listen to for hours. I swear she should do books on tape.
A prezzie that was a total surprise, out of the blue- wonderful thing. And I love presents. I mean really love them. when it comes to presents, I am like a six year old child on her birthday.
these last two weeks have been pretty hard. i am swirling a bit. And there is always a Divine plan. and this present made me feel really good.
Thank you so much, Cathy. Sending you a virtual hug and a smile.
Happy Friday.
1 comment:
So sweet!!! :)
Post a Comment