Thursday, June 18, 2009

A mid LIfe Crisis?


"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
My friend, Dodi, mailed me this quote this morning. I think it is very WONDERFUL.

And it reminds me of so many great memories and how fantastic life can be despite CRAP that happens.

Speaking of great memories, last night, Dave graduated from Fire School. There was a ceremony to honor all the graduates.

I entitled this post MId LIfe Crisis as mostly a joke. I am very happy for Dave and glad that he has found something he loves...but this new position of his was a bit of a surprise and I like to josh around a bit with him.

Here are some shots of the fun last night. here is dave with some of his cronies...
kate loves everything about the fire house and i so very proud of her Daddy.

some of the handsome firefighters...

2 comments:

pittsburgh mom said...

Very proud of my son - some worry!
Katie looks just like Ashlynne with her haircut...........
Heard you are going away this weekend. Enjoy and be safe.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi ! Amiee:) So very Awesome! Congrats to Dave:) Thank you for sharing the lovely quote:) have a good weekend.