Outside My Window:
I am not home...I am at MOm's and out her window is the porch with all her flowers and hanging baskets.
I am thinking:
About going out and taking a walk with my Mom.
I am thankful for:
my kids
From the kitchen:
possibly egg sandwich for lunch....ummm.
I am wearing:
and orange dress and blue flip flops
I am creating:
hopefully a june 1 layout this afternoon- pics are printed and some ideas are percolating
I am going:
to call Colleen and make a time to get over to her house and do her curtains... this week i want to set a date for that.
I am reading:
Mitch and Amy by Beverly Cleary- Kate is reading it and i don't know the story to ask her comp. questions.
I am hoping:
that I get back on track with my healthy eating soon. I am stuffing too much junk in my mouth as of late.
I am hearing:
my fingers clacking on the keyboard and my Mom rocking back and forth in her glider.
Around the house:
lots of projects and such that Dave and I would love to get done...reorganization, sprucing up, yard stuff, it never ends.
One of my favorite things:
iced tea
A few plans for the rest of the week:
biking tomorrow monring with Dana, maybe biking with the MS team on Saturday, taking my last class tonight till fall, laundry, getting katie's room purged, weeding the garden, scrubbing the mud room floor, ummmm....going to see THE Proposal at the movie theater.

and because a blog post is no fun without a pic--- here is one i pulled off my flash drive- part of a presentation i did last week....FUN TIMES!
1 comment:
oh! I love your answers!! And I love reading that your "laundry list" seems just as long and crazy as mine. It'll get done. When it gets done. My newest mantra. I am only one person.
So glad you are spending time with mom and that she is home resting. All good news!
Post a Comment