Sooz's blog and Stella both introduced the following Scavenger hunt. I won't be able to get barely any of these pics but I will try. I decided I would just post pics that make me oh so very happy about summer.
THE LIST:
- ice cream truck
- kids playing in a sprinkler
- sparklers/fireworks
- a tire swing or a regular playground swing
- a seagull or sandpiper or other beach bird (pelican?)
- lemonade stand
- lake-swimming (ocean swimming is good, too!)
- an afternoon spent reading in the a/c
- a nap in a hammock
- a fizzy, fruity cocktail/drink
- fresh flowers
- sandcastles
- hot pink toenails
- someone or something floating
- outdoor movie
- the smell of a charcoal grill in the night
- the roar of lawnmower
- a municipal pool
- root beer floats
- mosquitos
- a slip ‘n’ slide
- a farmer’s market haul, some of which you can freeze for the winter
- croquet, badminton, or bocce
- a cold movie theater on a hot afternoon
- sleeping under the stars
- staying up all night
- a road trip
- a picnic
- fireflies
- an outdoor concert
- getting lost for an afternoon
- a sunburn
- s’mores
- a temperature gauge with the temps at a boiling point
- some sort of indoor crafting
- any method of relaxation
(these are bulleted with flowers once i publish, but as i type they are numbers- weird) -
here's staying up to 11:30---kinda like staying up all night #26

Here's number 36- any method of relaxation!

here's an extremely happy guy on a fire truck during a parade- kinda like #1 - ice cream truck, do i get credit for it? or maybe number 14- he was so happy it was like he was floating- maybe double credit?

#28- a picnic- the Porcos had an awesome time at a picnic that Famous Dave's catered...this is Wilbur- Famous Dave's mascot.

maybe this for #10--- this crazy lady in the pic- is like a fizzy, fruity drink- most times i am with her, i belly laugh. when i drink fizzy fruity drinks i belly laugh too. credit?

and this is #27- a road trip- we went to Crystal Cave and it was an experience. if anyone wants to see any pictures, Katie took 172. her Dad asked her to create a photo journal of the day and I swear she channeled a stereotypical tourist. it was hysterical.
2 comments:
Aim, you are awesome. I absolutely ADORE you! Love your photos. I was going to ask how you did the super cool flowers but I guess that was just a bit of Aimee charm. :)
I am always thrilled to see my family on your blog. Keep it up, please. Looks like you are having a great summer. Love and miss you all!
Post a Comment