Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Charging ON

This was a scene from yesterday...I had my camera ready because I realize that this new little life in my life- Bryce has been highly undocumented by my camera...this does not reflect his place in my heart- I assure you--- it simply reflects how this SUMMER has WhirlED and sWiRled by.

Michael is usually running through my house and squealing so when he stopped to say hello to Bryce- I knew it would be camera worthy--- I had the camera taking shots of Bryce already so I mentally told myself, "BUCKLE UP!"
So here it goes, Michael went in for a kiss- so very sweet and wonderful.
Some things were occurring though that made the next pic possible:
My Mom was on the phone.
I was busy taking pics.
Michael is two and a kiss from a two year old is not graceful.
Bryce was so very tired and just wanted to be cuddled and put to sleep.
Notice sweet Bryce's chin--- I JUST WANT TO SLEEP, PEOPLE!
I put Rob in charge of bringing Michael away from his oh so paused kiss - See the had on Michael- the oh so helpful Robby that was yelling- "Michael, the kiss is OOOVVVVEEEERRRRR."
And then the result:

Michael with the look of smitten love all over his face.
Bryce with some whimpers- telling us all that he just wants some sleep and maybe some peace- note to Bryce: get used to the CHAoS my love.
and though the pic doesn't show it, my Mom quickly getting off the phone. Can you imagine what the person she was talking to was thinking?

Two seconds later, Bryce was very happy. No worries, internet.

OH how I love my life. Full, busy, and blessed.

4 comments:

Pittsburgh mom said...

Don't you just want to take those cheeks...........!!

Anonymous said...

BTW - I like the "new look" on your blog

Pittsburgh mom said...

I'm not anonymous - I forgot to go down further before I hit "return".

Cameron said...

I have been seeing scenes like this around my sister's house lately! The "love" that big sister Emma shares is not always appreciated by little Lily. :) Super cute series and explanation, and I love your new blog look! I need to give mine a makeover when I get home.