Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday NIght Bliss


So I did the layout above for Creative Inkling---we had to use travel paper---

for the record, i can't get the above line go to a normal font like this- the cat walked across my keyboard and...

so, we have not been on a prolonged vacation so I decided to play on the travel theme and do, "HOW did we get HERE?" and talk about DAve becoming a fire fighter. i like the way the layout turned out.

i used some travel lace from YELLOW bicycle as a mask and i love the super cool result.

so then, the kids were content...and did not need me and DAve is stuck at work so...

I made another layout about the Bumper Boats at Knoebels and man alive--- it came together super duper quick-- about 15 minutes and it was done.

can't wait to go on those bumper boats again. the ride was FANTABULOUS> i could not contain myself with the belly laughing while riding and shrieked with delight each time i rammed the kids. what a life.

happy friday...

2 comments:

Cameron said...

Love your layouts... I love that you came up with your theme for your travel paper and I love your description of riding the bumper boats because I can so just imagine you doing that. :) I love how much you love life, my friend!!

Sooz said...

tell me again why I have to work instead of hangin with you all day and scrappin and craftin and giggling? I want another play date! I want to go to Creative Inkling again! I want to do another class at the coffee shop! I want my AIMEE FIX! xo