Wednesday, July 01, 2009

A BUSY layout...

for Creative Inkling design team, I had to do an analogous layout and my color was orange...after a quick email to Heather and Jilliene about what the heck that might mean...
I knew I had to use the above picture of my Michael at the pool.

I also knew I wanted a very busy layout even though the picture is calm...why, because Michael is a CHARACTER and his personality is just AWESOME.

so, this was fun...lots of busy, messy fun.

Happy Wednesday.

3 comments:

Cameron said...

Super cute layout! I love his little belly showing under the vest. :) I like the colors and the "rays" going out in every direction from the photo. Lovely, Aim! :)

Anonymous said...

I love this layout! It's totally awesome how his hair matches the paper!! he is too cute...

Sooz said...

ooohh this is right up my alley! you know I love BUSY and ORANGE and baby bellies! xo love love love it. miss miss miss you! xoox