Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thirty Days of Blank

So I am extremely grumpy this morning.

I will snap out of it- nothing a shower and a Diet Pepsi can't fix...this is what I will tell myself.

But, when I am grumpy I surf the internet. The glow of the computer screen makes me feel connected and worldly. HAH.

And I came across this...and it appealed to me.

So, what should my blank be? ANd WHO will do it too? I am thinking I will get one of those neat books that this super cool girl I met in NC, Katie, uses and do a page a day. OR maybe I will pledge to take a family walk of some sort each day...or spend 15 minutes organizing some nook of my house.

Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Cameron said...

Oh! Hmmmm, great idea! I'd love to do 30 Days of (Something)... I will think on it!