finally took some pics last night with the old point and shoot. it is in horrible condition and really takes crap photos but the kids were dressed for a costume party and i could not resist.
i missed the party- stayed home on the couch as I am recovering from getting two wisdom teeth out. i enjoyed just being at home and just being alone. much needed decompress time.
bobbers has an earache this morning so we will have to see what the day brings. doctor at 10:30.
xoxoxoxo to you all.
4 comments:
OH, poor Aimee! I hope you feel better and better! Your kiddos are too, too cute. :)
Love the Tink and Peter Pan!! They are too cute for words. Hope you are feeling better quickly and Robby as well. Eli just got over a double ear infection. Love you.
oooh I hope everyone is feeling much better this sunny Sunday morning! OH HOW I LOVE THE COSTUMES!! Tinkerbell!! My FAV! so sweet. hugs to all.
BEAUTIFUL and HANDSOME!!!! That says it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment