a snowman beanbag toss board.
at this point, I have updated this for Valentine's (snowmen holding hearts-not too much of a stretch) , summer field day (snow men at the beach), and now Halloween.
That is what I call a LAZY crafter.... however, the homemade Halloween bean bags filled with rice ( I was out of beans) i am so in love with- but super duper easy- only took minutes.
and speaking of love...LOOK what came in the mail today. swoonie swoon swoon... every step has an accompanying picture and the fun, approachable nature of Ree, the pioneer woman, oozes from every page. WHAT A GREAT CHRISTMAS gift for anyone that likes to cook.
go see Ree- www.thepioneerwoman.com and go to the homeschooling section- super great article in there by Mrs. G.
1 comment:
Hmmm... I've never made any of her recipes but that is a great idea for a cookbook, photos of the process so you know what it's supposed to look like! Brilliant! :)
Post a Comment