So, here are the random things in my head.
First:
1) go to stacyjulian.com. if you read my blatherings here you know I really respect this woman. and man, she never disappoints. her new website is fantastic and heck, if you go there, you can enter to win a GURGLE pot. I want one of those.
2) I need to vacuum and I need 3.7 more hours in the day.
3) I am following along with Project Runway right now. It makes me smile.
4) I have not watched any of the Office this season. I heard the wedding was fantastic but I am not watching it because I am afraid it will make me cry. How funny and strange is that?
5) I am not drinking enough water right now.
6) The pure blathering of this particular blog is letting me know that I truly need to go back to bed on this MOnday at 3 am.
So I will leave you with this picture. This is something I found on a shelf I pass 89 times a day...Katie left it there. She is my girl.
2 comments:
You are funny! I hope you got back to sleep!!!
that pic made me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment