oh man.
my soft diet that was required for my wisdom teeth has totally lead me down the wrong path. i mean, while eating my buttered noodles, soft cake, ice cream, and pudding i was contentedly serene but now my soft diet has given me a soft belly. ooopsss.
and just to make life all about soft right now, the above diet has left me hungry as a horse at all times. DAARN SUGAR! so, now the cutting back phase is pretty annoying and i just want to unwind from the stress of it and EAT.
oh man.
and to take the oh man phrase to another meaning, just look at these pictures.
how can my heart take looking at this beautiful creature every day. i swear, he is so precious and sweet that my heart grows two sizes just looking at him.
this was on Saturday night, Kate was sleeping over at friend's and Rob and I were enjoying a soft dinner of buttered pancakes and bacon. Don't worry, I did not have bacon- too fatty and of course, HARD. LOL.
HAppy Thursday. I am off to make some halloween bean bags and decorate a bean bag toss board with snowmen on it--- I have to make it "Halloweeny"- I am resigned to just put some little pumpkins and witch hats on the snowmen but my neighbor thinks that is LAZY.
we'll see what happens.
1 comment:
Aimee there are plenty of "soft" goodies that are sugar free or reduced sugar which helps a lot. Edy's & Turkey Hill both have the best no sugar added ice creams!!
Post a Comment