Oh Aim I wish I would have checked in when I WAS UP AT 4:30 am and couldn't fall back asleep!! (Until of course at about 6:30, when I should have been getting ready for work....lovely). I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU FOR DISNEY!! and your books look yummy...cannot wait to see them all filled with love and memories!! HAVE A BLAST AND LET'S PLAN A DATE WHEN YOU GET BACK!! Swirls! xo
I am so jealous!! I wish I could go with you. We would have such fun. I know you all will have a wonderful time. It is hot down there so stay cool!! My brother and his family are down there and heading home tomorrow. Love ya.
7 comments:
How cute Amiee. Love the idea. I hope you all have a wonderful time at the magic kingdom.
Oh Aim I wish I would have checked in when I WAS UP AT 4:30 am and couldn't fall back asleep!! (Until of course at about 6:30, when I should have been getting ready for work....lovely). I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU FOR DISNEY!! and your books look yummy...cannot wait to see them all filled with love and memories!! HAVE A BLAST AND LET'S PLAN A DATE WHEN YOU GET BACK!! Swirls! xo
I am so jealous!! I wish I could go with you. We would have such fun. I know you all will have a wonderful time. It is hot down there so stay cool!! My brother and his family are down there and heading home tomorrow. Love ya.
Oh you are already on your way but I hope you HAVE FUN!!! Woo hoo! Can't wait for the pictures when you get back! :)
have an awesome time aimee!!!
Have a great time Aimee. I can't wait to see your pictures and hear about the adventure!
how exciting. have lots of fun and we want photos when you return.
shani
Post a Comment