I have a sink full of dishes to wash and other boring duties to complete so I thought I would post some pictures that make my heart twitter.
Why not?
For my WASSIMA friends, I have given up posting my 25 challenge pics...I tried twice to make a mosaic and many frustrating tries later, I have given up- no pics for you until I take the photo of the actual layout. Speaking of, I would love to craft but my closet is so messy that I have promised myself I will straighten before I craft and well, you know where that goes--- no crafting because I am scared to straighten.
I also have 40 kindergarten scrapbooks in the minivan to assemble/"beautify" (the word the teacher used) so my guilt during crafting while I have those to do would be too great. So instead of being productive, I type...
Lots of praying is needed over this way. I need prayers of comfort for my Aunt Carol and prayers of strength for my lovie Jess and her family and prayers of healing for Micheal's grandfather.
And now, I can not wait any longer to do the dishes. It is nearing bedtime for the kiddos and if I wake up tomorrow with these dishes to do, it will start the day off on the wrong foot.
Good night, my friends.
3 comments:
Sometimes procrastinating is a good thing. Great pictures. You have a charmed life:) I'll send some prayers your way for your loved ones:)Have a good night.
one thing i am good at is praying so i'll send some your way. those pics are beautiful.
Thanks Aimee for the prayer request for me. This has been a challenging year and I sure hope losing loved one's is done for at least a little while. I'm getting funeral weary. Love you.
Post a Comment