And we had a super, great time. There was lots of fun, a few meltdowns, and plenty of family love.
We are all still recooping from an intense week- Katie seems to have come down with a big- fever and throwing up- but other than that we are happy to be home and excited about telling everyone about our great week.
Here are just a few pics of the week- not even highlights just some of the few that jumped out at me as I went through the first 200 pics. I took 630 pics so expect to see a lot of them in the next few days.
The one with the camera string in it just makes me laugh, the one with Rob and Lightening McQueen is just plain funny because we couldn't get closer, they cut the line off as we got there, so that was my poor boy shot, and the rest are just cute. The one of me and Dave, well, that is the first pic of just the two of us since two falls ago so I had to include it...
Enjoy and I will post more later.
Tomorrow is May 25 so I get to do my Scrap your Day project---fun!
I also have to return to my healthy living status and eat less and get back to the gym. I have not been there for almost a month and needless to say after my vacation, I am feeling thick. So, send some positive exercise vibes my way. I like what my friend Cameron said in her blog---I just have to lose weight, go down a size or get over it already... I love it!
alrighty, Happy Saturday night you all. Go PENS!
5 comments:
Hi Aimee,
Welcome home. I really missed you! Your pics are fabulous and you look amazing, not thick. I am looking forward to more photos plus what you post from your 25th shots! hugs 2 u
Hey, I'm quoted! :P Welcome home, we missed you! :) So glad you had fun. Can't wait to see more photos--these are great! :)
aimee,
looks like you guys had a blast. love the pics. the camera string one is so classic.
coming home is always a bummer. to go from cinderella at the ball back to cinderella the maid is quite a transition. (:
i agree with jilliene, you look mahvelous!
jen
yea! Glad your back. Missed the blogging:) I am soooooooo glad you all had so much fun!!! The pic's are great. And wow you cracked me up with the camera string picture. How many times does that darn string get in the way of a fab photo:) Can't wait to see more pictures from disney.
yeahhh!! You are home! And I finally have a moment to get back to reading the BLAHHHGGGSSS after all the company this weekend. : ) MISSED YOU! Let's plan a date SOON! Wanna hear all about the DISNEY MAGIC and see your pics and your autograph books!! xo
Post a Comment