If you think you know someone who has every gadget, maybe you have not see this...this is crazy cool...and a little ridiculous at the same time. I think I want it...LOL
so you are getting kicked off my page. how very sad. i'm not sure why but please come back when you can. i email you and see what the deal is. it might be how i sign under comments. i'm not up to date on how to do that.
5 comments:
Just show it to your mother!!!
I so want this! And a matching C3PO robot to maybe just do some light housework.
yes loving this blog stuff aim.
so you are getting kicked off my page. how very sad. i'm not sure why but please come back when you can. i email you and see what the deal is. it might be how i sign under comments. i'm not up to date on how to do that.
shani
Oh my stinkin' heck. That is crazy. Cool and ridiculous! How much are those things?
Post a Comment