Friday, May 30, 2008

These are the sights I will miss terribly...



My kichen floor. How charmed is my life?


Incredibly blessed- I am incredibly blessed. If only it was in the cards for me to have many more children. The love they bring to my life is nothing I could describe.


Who needs a clean house when you could have this instead?


Not me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiee you must make a lay-out of this. I love how you take notice of the important things and share it. Beautiful. You are awesome.

Jilliene Designs said...

Thank you so much Aimee. I needed that reminder. You are an amazing woman.

Anonymous said...

i always think some people were just born with the right stuff for motherhood.......like you.

Cameron said...

I love your attitude and I think you are amazing. What a gift you have and what a gift you are!!!