the first two pics here- well, the one of the castle dosn't even look real but I took it...and the one of Prince Caspian...oh, my...he was so handsome and charming he made me blush---so, so handsome- the stuff of dreams, I must say...I wanted to have a pic of just me and him but I was too darn intimidated. You see, the Miami Dolphin cheerleaders had been in a group before us(they are making a movie of their vacation in Disney) and well, how could I compete....
And of course, the pic of everyone sticking their tongue out at Rob- he was grumpy in the restaurant because he could not sit next to me and the gang made fun of him to cheer him up- Thank goodness it worked and did not backfire.
The Singing in the Rain photo is just too cute for words...the cousins have a wonderful realtionship.
Happy Memorial Day to All...my Mom is grilling Filet Mignon and making home made french fries...what a meal! YUMMO
I took pics all day yesterday...it was a very, very quiet day but I got some good ones...I have also decided I am redoing my cover for the 25 project- I don't like it- it must go...
will post the results...
3 comments:
Those cheerleaders can't hold a candle to you girl!!! Love all the pics.
LOVE THE PICS!! Love the ones with YOU IN THEM!! And yes...that Prince is dreamy!! LOL
fantastic pictures. They really capture the love your family shares and the amazing time had by all. I want to see some close up pics of the autograph books you made. We are doing something like this at pre-school and I'm needing some inspiration.
Post a Comment