Holy Smoly-- I don't even know what week of the card challenge this is...just want to give a shout out to my beautiful Sooz for her pretty cards. I love them.
I on the other hand do not even have the slightest desire to open up my scrap closet so my cards for a bit will be just photo blog style. I love the concept of virtual scrapping through the blog because that is what blogging really is---capturing moments- reflecting- celebrating- blah- blah- blah-
So on to my prompt- can't wait to see what you guys do with this one...if you decide to join us, please comment on here with a link to your blog so those of us playing can see your interpretation.
FIRSTS...what firsts are happening right now in your life? or what firsts do you remember fondly? or maybe not so fondly? basically what conjures up in your soul when you hear FIRSTS?
for me we have had a lot of firsts during this week- first day of school, first day of Sunday School, first day of soccer, first tooth being lost, first time i tried the Wii Fitness sample on our Wii Sports game and the sucker told me I had a fitness age of 73(huh-oh boy), and on and on...
And firsts are great- they are- yes, i know i have been moping over here about my babes growing up but just think about life with no firsts- and even though i hesitate to poorly quote a disney movie here i will anyway- Finding Nemo, Marlin, the fretful Dad says to Dory about his son,"I promised I would never let anything happen to him." And Dory says, "Why would you do that? That would be terribly boring." 
And you know what? I couldn't say it better. So, feast your eyes on my little man ready for his big first day of soccer. He got his uniform on Friday night and slept in it, wore it all day on Saturday and was completely stoked for his first game. HE ROCKED.
Happy Week to all of you.
I am off to snuggle with Dave.
4 comments:
GO ROBBIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! woohoooo
awww--great prompt Aim! Love the little guy in his soccer duds! and especially love that he wanted to sleep in his uniform and wear it all day. that is the BEST : ) so so sweet!!TFS! Love you!
PS It's WEEK 12! (I have the weeks all jacked up, too....gotta EDIT my post...I thought we were on week 13!) oy
Look how many happy firsts you have to look forward to for many, many years to come!! You are a lucky girl!! Wish we were closer so I could come cheer for Robby. Love ya.
Post a Comment