Friday, September 26, 2008

The picture that never happened.

The following series of shots occured at Jimmy and Erin's Wedding. First, I believe it is notable that I had had a few vodka drinks at this point of the wedding. This may explain why this indeed was the shot that never happened. However, it is still very fun for me to look at this shots that were taken in a one minute time span. Here we go...
Oh, look, lot's of guys that I love hugging...let's get a shot.

Oh, my husband sees me with the camera...he wants a group shot. Will it happen?


Uh, no....my father in law is giving a speech.




Oh, we're getting closer to a group shot-- the photographer is too close, but maybe...




Oh, look---I got half the crowd and some hands and an ear! Yeah me.




And finally, a perfect shot--- don't you think? Not sure why I gave up at this point...maybe I had to get another drink.


So enough of Photography 101, as of tomorrow, my brother in law and new sister in law will have been married for two weeks. Newlyweds are so cute...

I have been meaning to post many pics of the wedding. I made a detailed list of all the photos that I wanted the internet to see and of course lost said list. Serves me right for having a messy desk and for writing the list on the back of a receipt.

Anyhooo, the wedding was a great time for all. The food, dancing, cookie table, and company were all parts of making this wedding rock the house.


This here is a picture of Dave's family...

Aren't they a handsome bunch? When I find that list, I'll share some more(don't hold your breath on me finding the list.)

1 comment:

Cameron said...

Oh my gosh this is a hilarious post! I'm so glad you shared this... so funny!! :) I have so many of these kinds of groups of photos, ha ha! :)