Monday, September 15, 2008

This is my lurker...and a contest.


In an effort to get this guy to post on my blog, I am introducing him to the internet. My lurker. One of the said people behind the "syrupy" post...someone that I may have turned on to Pioneer Woman(who wouldn't love her?)...someone who is a very, very funny someone.

Post sometime, won't you?

And since I have mentioned Pioneer Woman(she does picture naming contests on her blog,) I would love to do a contest amongst ourselves here, fellow friends...Who can come up with a really good title for this shot? I mean, come on, this picture needs a title, doesn't it?


I am not sure if there will be an actual prize but at least bragging rights can come into play.


Happy Monday to you all...I am going to bed.

4 comments:

Carol Brown said...

How about this - "Mother, what are you doing??" Look at Robby's face and Katie with her back turned away!!

Anonymous said...

how about snow white goes hollywood

Sooz said...

hee!! I love the SNOW WHITE ONE!! And maybe "Shake Your Money Maker, Mommy!"

Anonymous said...

"jazz hands. you look mahvelous!"