i can't put any of this into words right now- glad she is growing and healthy and YADA, YADA, YADA but geez oh man...7:50 to 3:35. too long for me- too long for this control freak Mommy who wants to live forever in harmony with my baby in a bubble on the shelf.
have to stop typing. happy tuesday. life is so bittersweet. sometimes i am just not strong enough--ever feel that way?
thank goodness for my family and friends- they always take care of me.
9 comments:
You are stronger than you give yourself credit. You made it back into the house to share these pics and your feelings with those that love you all!!
you did it momma!! Trust yourself that you have given her the foundation she needs to handle this on her own.
So glad you are back to sharing with us. Missed you...
i know exactly how you feel....
I'm so right there with you honey. We dropped the kids off at 8:30 and picked them up at 3:00. Then a few errands, I cooked dinner while they played, then bath, stories and bed. I felt like I hardly saw them. :C
I'm so glad I checked this out today. I just told Dave I needed "first day" pics. She looks so excited and Dave said she loves it so far.
You will find so many things to do that you will be shocked to look at the clock and see it's time for her to come home!
so glad to see you posting. Missed you a lot!
Oh, this is so so sweet! I love those photos and how excited she is! And very cute, to boot! :)
just the title of this post made me tear up. I'm with you mommy...
Hi Aimee,
I knew you at Penn State. I was looking for old friends and stumbled upon your website. Glad to see you are doing so well. You look great and your children are beautiful.
Post a Comment