I can go on and on and on about how amazing Jessica is and probably will do a couple more posts on this but for now, let's focus on the Card Challenge.
What is your YEEEE- HAAAHHH moment?
When have you felt so damn good right down to your toes because you accomplished something?
Tell me all about it and post it here----or not, not sure how many are keeping on with this challenge but darn if I am going to quit---I don't want to be the one to pull the plug.
4 comments:
i haven't posted on here....i forgot...but i have my cards up on my blog.
hey aim! i love this one...and GO JESS! awesome...she looks fab, too. I wouldn't look that good if I ran a lap around the DRIVEWAY.
Pass my congrats onto Jessica. She really does look terrific!!
I'm so far behind... but please don't give up on me! I think doing several of them at once is more fun!
I promise I will have them done soon and let you know!
Love all the prompts!
Post a Comment