I am still mystified by this....but it is official- he has a locker and he is once again proving that he is an amazing man and someone to be proud of--
paid his way through college
supports his wife and kids
owns two cars, paid in full and a house, not paid in full
has no credit card debt
is a great DAD
a loving husband
a boy at heart when you catch him at the right moments
and now a volunteer firefighter----God be with him.
7 comments:
holy moly! that is amazing. keepin' the neighborhood safe. Good Man indeed! Godspeed!
OMG! I am so proud of him!!!! Not that I wasn't before but WOW!!
Teary here!!!!!!!!!!!!
so stinkin' cool. what an honor!
This is worthy of my breaking my vow not to post for a while!! Gerry, Jr. is smiling down from heaven on Dave!! We are so proud of him.
I cant stop crying!!!! What an amazing guy....and so lucky to have a great gal for a side kick too :) Dave, welcome to the world of Volunteer Firefighters, you have just acquired an enormous family of fellow brothers and sisters. You will learn so much and be so thankful you made the commitment. Be safe out there and CONGRATULATIONS. Love to all, Merry CHRISTmas :0) Deanna
I can only smile... his comments when asked why he was interested in this were wonderful. He was so poised and natural - almost as though he expected them, and knew exactly what he would say. But I have to believe, he just knew it was the right time.
He's a good man, Aimee. You know this. It didn't take him becoming a fireman to solidify this...
Happy Holidays to you and yours! Maybe we could get together next year for cheese and wine and good laughter? I miss you. But I know you are busy. Aren't we all?
It's hard playing Mrs Claus!
Wow! Congratulations! This is super awesome. :) I grew up in a town with volunteer firemen so they hold a special place in my heart. Thanks, Dave, way to go! :)
Post a Comment