Wednesday, December 17, 2008

weigh in with me....

i spilled olive oil all over my slippers----don't ask----

so i am now in the market for a new pair----these are made of shearling and they look oh, so lucious, don't they?
what kind of slippers do you all like? i have been looking at the Mucklucks (sp?) but know in my heart I am a slip on girl.
send me your suggestions.

4 comments:

Deanna said...

I LOVE the pink ones...

dodi said...

Are my times off on my computer, or are you posting at 4:45AM?!? And Deanna is right behind you at 4:58?? eeks!

Either way, girl, you NEED some new slips to pad around your house if your awake at those hours!!

I say the pink ones...I'm all about the pink! :)

Anonymous said...

i am a slipper addict!!! hey was there a prompt for this week?

Anonymous said...

i am looking for some as well. maddie got me some adorable owl slip ons from target but they are more like *slip OFFs* these are cool b/c they look like they have a small lip on the back.