Hi Everyone!
I have a fun little Nedney story to share...To catch everyone up if you don't know Nedney...Nedney is a little gnome and Katie and Robby and I started a little project with him(inspired by our friend, Stella.) Nedney is traveling around from place and place and getting the star treatment from a bunch of our friends. He has been to Delaware, Georgia, Virginia...he is just a consummate traveler. Well, on his stop at Sooz's house he was a victim of LOVE!
I got a frantic call last night from my lovebug, Sooz. She had herself in such a tither because Nedney had suffered a very minor injury. All is well but oh my, Sooz was so darn cute about it, I had to share... below in blue is her email to some of Nedney's hosts:

Cameron....ok...AT LAST....Nedley and his scrapbook are all packed up and ready to be sent your way! There was a little "glitch" since I last wrote.... .....just as I was sending you the email that you are his next stop (when I finished his pages).....and was posting the little pic of him on my blog....Sirryha saw him sitting next to my laptop and of course had to hold him (who wouldn't want to? He's a cute little bugger!) And she was always sweet to Ned....kissed him like she does all her toys and pets when I reminded her "be nice to Nedley! be gentle!" -- and then....oops. He fell. To the floor. Not on a rug. Kitchen floor. And cracked a piece of his grassy knoll clean off. The good news is, we glued the chunk of grass back on (just a small nick shows - never did find that little extra piece of sod in the rescue and recovery mission!)....and it is holding up nicely. I bandaged him up for travel--just in case. Feel free to remove his dressings when you get him.....I think he is a tad self-conscience about all the fussing! And THANKS, AIM, for being a good sport! I think scars are sexy on men, anyway...don't you? Love you girls!! xoxooxSooz
3 comments:
That is too funny. I was petrified the whole time Nedney was with us that Champ would eat him!! I kept him in the box way out of his reach!! So glad to learn that he is still traveling and was given such wonderful medical attention.
I hear he's not on his way to me quite yet but I'll let you know when he arrives! :)
Aim....Nedney is such a good sport. He walked two miles with us at the Light the Night Walk in Rehoboth (see pic on my blog :0) It was nice to have him there! I am sure he will recover from him mishap and enjoy all his future travel plans. MERRY CHRISTMAS...
Post a Comment