I can hear cheers from my wonderful aunts and mothers....
So the magic of Christmas is here.
The kids are counting down with an etch and sketch up in the room. It is propped in the window and each morning they change the number.
They are singing Christmas carols without the music being on...
They are saying, "I can't wait until Christmas..."
Nothing better folks, nothing better.
And I can't push the Mary Poppins down inside of me...I just well up lately at the sight of all the joy and wonder this season holds.
My nephews pointing to Santa and saying "Ho, ho, ho."
Katie asking me to read the story of Jesus's birth from her Children's Bible.
Baby Owen swaying to the music from the Chirstmas decorations throughout the house.
I love it--- I have held the stress at bay this week- I have been breathing and loving the moments. Last week, I did get sucked into the vortex a little and was sick for three days- this week I am trying harder to remember what this is all about.
Merry Christmas
2 comments:
I feel better now!!
Great post, Aimee! Just great great great. Love it all! :) Love the etch-a-sketch countdown!! :) Super Christmas around your house. :) Great job. :)
Post a Comment